Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 21(25): Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2025
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 16:06:41 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 21

Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2025

The PB invites Members to take note of the following documents related to
the 2025 CGAP meeting which will be held from Tuesday 4 March (9.30 a.m.)
to Friday 7 March 2025 (1.00 p.m.) in the Academy Building, on the grounds
of the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague, with the possibility for
remote participation:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/007c2a52-2611-4470-b1dc-4d041c77f7c4.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 2B of February 2025	 Working Group on Jurisdiction:
Report of 2025 –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c29b19f7-b9b2-40c4-999e-2588fa88732c.pdf>
French and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0959fd5c-4e99-483d-9a8f-7c5fbb73f4fb.pdf>
Spanish versions
Prel. Doc. No 16 of February
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/6ad602a0-dd4c-451a-9ccd-a27353c68828.pdf>
2025	 Statistics on selected HCCH Conventions: Report of 2025 – French
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5bfeca5e-283b-421a-8845-64d94df738fa.pdf>
and Spanish
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2001357b-4599-4977-a0dc-a1df058d222d.pdf>
versions

 	 Proposal by Canada relating
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/153cc500-1ac5-4a0d-8d96-09e4a0cc83d4.pdf>
to the e-version of the Service Handbook

Members are informed that the deadline for designations for the CGAP
meeting has passed. Please note that due to the reinforcement of security
at the Peace Palace, participants who have not registered in advance of
the meeting will not be granted access to the Academy Building.

THE HAGUE, 28 February 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

Circulaire ciblée No 21 de la HCCH de 2025

Documents préliminaires pour le CAGP de 2025

Le BP invite les Membres à prendre note des documents suivants portant sur
la réunion du CAGP de 2025, qui se tiendra du mardi 4 mars (9 h 30) au
vendredi 7 mars 2025 (13 h) dans les locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte
du Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein, La Haye, avec la possibilité d’y
participer à distance :

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c29b19f7-b9b2-40c4-999e-2588fa88732c.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 2B de février 2025	 Groupe de travail sur la
compétence : Rapport de 2025 – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c29b19f7-b9b2-40c4-999e-2588fa88732c.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0959fd5c-4e99-483d-9a8f-7c5fbb73f4fb.pdf>
espagnole
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5bfeca5e-283b-421a-8845-64d94df738fa.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 16 de février 2025	 Statistiques sur certaines
Conventions de la HCCH : Rapport de 2025 – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5bfeca5e-283b-421a-8845-64d94df738fa.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2001357b-4599-4977-a0dc-a1df058d222d.pdf>
espagnole

 	 Proposition du Canada
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2f887e7c-be00-4206-9d1f-223563d475a2.pdf>
relative à la version électronique du Manuel Notification

Les Membres sont informés que la date limite pour les désignations pour la
réunion du CAGP est désormais échue. Veuillez noter qu’en raison du
renforcement de la sécurité au Palais de la Paix, les participants qui ne
se seront pas inscrits avant la réunion ne pourront pas accéder aux locaux
de l’Académie.

LA HAYE, le 28 février 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

Circular Específica N.º 21 de la HCCH de 2025

Documentos Preliminares para el CAGP de 2025

La OP invita a los Miembros a tomar conocimiento de los siguientes
documentos relacionados con la reunión del CAGP de 2025, que se celebrará
del martes 4 de marzo (9:30 horas) al viernes 7 de marzo de 2025 (13:00
horas) en el Edificio de la Academia, en el predio del Palacio de la Paz,
Carnegieplein, La Haya, con posibilidad de participación a distancia:

Doc. Prel. N.º 2B de
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0959fd5c-4e99-483d-9a8f-7c5fbb73f4fb.pdf>
febrero de 2025	 Grupo de Trabajo sobre Competencia Judicial: Informe de
2025 – versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/0959fd5c-4e99-483d-9a8f-7c5fbb73f4fb.pdf>
español y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c29b19f7-b9b2-40c4-999e-2588fa88732c.pdf>
francés
Doc. Prel. N.º 16 de
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2001357b-4599-4977-a0dc-a1df058d222d.pdf>
febrero de 2025	 Estadísticas sobre determinados Convenios de la HCCH:
Informe de 2025 – versiones en español
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2001357b-4599-4977-a0dc-a1df058d222d.pdf>  y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5bfeca5e-283b-421a-8845-64d94df738fa.pdf>
francés

 	 Proposal by Canada relating to the e-version of the Service
Handbook – disponible, de momento, solo en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/153cc500-1ac5-4a0d-8d96-09e4a0cc83d4.pdf>
inglés y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2f887e7c-be00-4206-9d1f-223563d475a2.pdf>
francés

Se informa a los Miembros que ya ha finalizado el plazo para designar
participantes para la reunión del CAGP. Cabe señalar que, debido al
refuerzo de la seguridad en el Palacio de la Paz, no se permitirá el
acceso al edificio de la Academia a las personas que no hayan sido
designadas con antelación a la reunión.

LA HAYA, 28 de febrero de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros